Tourism Export Council’s Mission Statement
To support and represent our members for the purpose of facilitating business partnerships in the tourism export sector
The Tourism Export Council of New Zealand Brand: Your passport to a quality experience
- Security – through financial security and protection.
- Skilled advice – because we know our country well and can offer a wide range of services and a quality experience.
- Specialised local knowledge and up-to-date information.
- Local guides and interpreters.
- Attractive rates based on volume productivity.
- High ethical standards through our Code of Ethics and Practice.
- Professionalism in all matters – communication, tour co-ordination and personal service.
- Emergency assistance – being ‘on the spot’ to assist your customers.
- Confidential agents tariffs and brochures.
- Quality supplier products and services through our Allied Members.
Click here to view the One Page Strategic Plan 2016-2017