Part time Reservations guru
by flyk - September 17th, 2012. Filed under: Industry Vacancies, Member Updates, Updates.
Flying Kiwi Adventures
Seasonal Part Time position mid October until April 2013. 18 hours per week. Person required to process tour bookings, reply to email and phone enquiries from clients and guiding staff. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service whilst working within a fast paced environment. Ideally you will possess the following:
Superior customer service focus:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to be flexible with working hours when required.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to think on your feet and outside the box.
- Experience working in a similar role within the tourism industry would be an advantage.
You will also need first class spoken and written English skills as communication is on the phone and in writing with our clients.
You will report to the Reservations Team Leader and have daily interactions with clients, on road guides and activity operators.
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV