Hello and thank you for expressing interest in
Planning for Inbound Success
A Guide On How To Work With New Zealand Inbound Tour Operators
The Planning for Inbound Success manual is designed to provide operators with the basic tools, knowledge and key contacts needed to enter the export tourism market.
This manual contains advice on how to:
- Understand the travel distribution system
- Research international markets to establish who will use your products
- Recognise the different styles of inbound travellers
- Information on pricing your product and working with international trade
- Key contacts and links for better access to tourism data and research
All Tourism Export Council members receive one free print copy of the Planning for Inbound Success manual and, for a small fee, are able to order multiple print copies. A PDF (e-copy) version can be ordered below and is free for members and the wider tourism industry. We encourage it to be shared, however, to help us track the usability of the manual we would like you to ask others to order the manual from our website rather than forwarding on the PDF file.